Allegient Systems, Inc. – Wilton, CT
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Transformed a human capital legal service organization into the leading provider of litigation management software as a service
- Developed a technology organization to develop and support one of the first SaaS platforms in the P&C industry.
- Developed the architecture and supporting platform for an Internet-based high-volume transactional system that supported several thousand active users across the US and Canada. This fully redundant platform achieved a greater than 99.8% availability.
- Led the development of the Allegient System, an industry-leading litigation management software solution that engages law firms and their clients in collaborative invoice review, case management, budgeting, and litigation workflow, including business intelligence tools, dashboards, and a balanced scorecarding tool.
- Negotiated partnerships with technology vendors to stand up a highly-available SaaS cloud platform.
- Provided executive sales support including leadership at user conferences and symposiums, product demos, and executive client reviews. Guest speaker at Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) and National Association of Insurance Litigation Management (NAILM) conferences. Represented Allegient Systems as an active member of the LEDES organization. Contributing author to the XML billing format as part of the LEDES 2000 subcommittee.