Executive Director / Enterprise Infrastructure
Responsible for program management in the office of the CTO.
Click here to edit this text
- Target State Architecture program - was initiated in the CTO office in 2013 to define the target architecture for the enterprise. The program defined guiding architectural principles and defined architectural goals and standards by domain - Foundation (compute, storage, network), Enterprise Management, Data, Security, Endpoint/Mobile, Developer Solutions.
- Successfully delivered over 30 infrastructure domain strategies in 2015, defining the initial target state architecture reference library.
- The TSA was realized in a set of pilot and POC programs to apply these strategies to emerging technology programs in DevOps and Cloud IaaS/PaaS resulting in improved developer efficiency and significantly reduced cycle times for database provisioning.
- Stood up the MS Cloud program, working with technology and business groups to design governance, identify and manage numerous stakeholder groups, complete initial contracting with cloud service providers, document requirements for initial cloud application frameworks, and manage an initial set of POCs in public cloud with AWS, Bracket, and IBM SoftLayer platforms positioning the firm for cloud compute burst capacity and reduced data center costs.
- Program oversight of Wealth Management technology projects including a platform refresh in domestic retail branches which resulted in improved financial advisor satisfaction. Also stood up software development lab infrastructure resulting in competitive advantage for client application software on mobile platforms.
Active in Community GiveBack programs coordinating Morgan Stanley team outings to assist in the NYC community and mentoring high school children to help them achieve their goals.